- Inner tent：No see Um Mesh 50*50 B3 Dense & Poly 210T 5000mm Water Resistance, Fire Retardance CPAI-84 Standard
- Fly：Poly 210T 5000mm Water Resistance. Fire Retardance CPAI-84 Standard
- Floor：Poly oxford 300D 5000mm Water Resistance. Fire Retardant Standard/CPAI-84
- Pole：Aluminium Pole 8.5mm*2pcs
- Size of inner tent: 200cm x 130cm x 100cm
- Measurement of erected tent: 205cm x (35cm + 130cm + 35cm) x 110cm
- Total weight: 2.8kgs(complete set of tent plus the packaging(box & carton)), the net weight of tent itself is 2.6kgs
The coating on the outer fly with the water proofing value of 5000mm which is high and good enough to prevent the water from entering the outer fly of tent even under the big heavy rain, while strong aluminium pole construction and the anti tearing rip-stop fabric which greatly help to prevent the hitting and tearing on fabric from the strong wind under the bad weather with big storm which undoubtedly keep you safe and intact inside the tent regardless the change of outdoor weather. Bathtub Floor Design elevates the bottom of the tent to protect you from wet grounds.
There are the reflective night luminous ropes and stop buckles which enable one to see the ropes at night and it’s more securer to fix the stakes(pegs) on the ground floor and against with the wind blowing. There are luminous bands along the edges of outer fly and doors which enable you to see the tent clearly at night.
The two exit doors on both side of tent which enable you to enter and exit the tent conveniently without disturbing the other person, it is particually useful when the other person is sleeping at night.
The tent is easy to set up, freestanding allows the tent to be moved and relocated without having to disassemble.
The outer fly of this tent also can be used separately as canopy without inner tent.